KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Time flies!

Geez! The year is almost over!

There have been lots of joy... lots of difficulties... moments of peace... moments of chaos... time when things seem to stand still... seasons when you look forward to changes... times when you just sit back and reminisce on the good old days!

In everything though, there is always something to be thankful for.

It doesn't really take long to be thankful. You don't even have to alot time for you to say your thanks. Oftentimes you just close your eyes a bit and maybe take some deep breath and utter your thanks. Sometimes you don't even have to think about it for it comes naturally. Still sometimes it doesn't come easy especially if you are in a difficult situation (you wonder if there is something in it to be thankful for but later on you realize there is!)

Ahhh time flies and it is great! Never mind if you grow older after all wisdom comes with age! :)
I wish I could say now that calmness comes with age... hehehe... Here I am on a year-end still working on a school assignment. I should have finished it ages ago but... but... but...

Anyway, School is another good thing that happened. It is difficult going back to school especially on an Open University where learning takes place virtually but that's another cool thing with the passing of time. Technologies are improving! I have not really been much into the tech stuff. Goodness I don't operate most electronic devices at home since I let the nieces and nephews who are more than willing to do so. I don't even get to explore the other features of my cellphone and computer. I get by just using the basic stuff. But now I have to also try out new technologies as part of my education. I wouldn't do it just on my own but since it is school's requirements I get to explore more things and I find so much truly amazing.

I've actually added a voice to my blog! For my first podcast (noticed the box in my side-bar? that's my podcast box!) I featured a duet -- "Hold on together" with a good online friend Erik. Actually I posted the duet first last year but the file where I saved it expired so it was gone. Now, I think the file will remain in my blog (hopefully it does) and so with new files to come!

There's more technologies to explore...
In the meantime I have to focus on my assignments! Arghh!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home