KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Simple something for Erik

Okay this one’s for a really good friend.

Click on the image Erik!
Surprise!
Were you surprised?
Hope that one made you smile…

And since you are special
I’d like to share another message!

So click on the image once again!
Flowers for you!
You’re too far to send them flowers…
Plus do you really send flowers to guys???
Well you could use them for Janet's patio :)

Anyway, you are really a good friend…

We rarely talk online…
We don’t also send emails that often…
But I do feel your presence especially when I’m down
And I really appreciate it.
I wish you the best on your birthday!
And I know that one of your desire is
to always see your lovely wife Janet smiling…
so I also wish good health for Janet.
Hope you are all happy over there!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!!

Take care always!

See… I’m excited for your special day!
I made sure I greet you when the clock strikes 12:00!
Enjoy!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beth,
You're a super friend and always will be. You got one big heart of gold! Thank you so much for remembering me on my B-day!! As always I am honored to be a part of "KaLeiDosThoughts". It makes me feel famous.....hope to talk again soon..
Erik

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the same Erik..?? in Canada..??

7:29 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

No, Erik is from the US. I think you meant Pete, Mama Bok. Pete is from Canada, haven't heard from him in a long time though his mom sent me greetings on a few ocassions (and of course I also sent mine)

I think some well wishes you could send personally to your friend others are best left unsaid to the person and just whispered to God's ears!

Know what? there is something similar to all of you. Your name is Janet... Erik's wife is Janet and Pete's ex-wife is Janet. I have another online friend who's mother is Janet. I guess there's something special about "Janet" :)

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are the special one.. Beth..!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home