KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ninang

I became a ninang (godmother) to my nephew in his wedding last week and I was finally able to use the make up I bought which I talked about in my earlier post.

I had a weird experience when I bought the make-up and I also had a pretty cool experience during the wedding... actually it was already after the wedding…

After we threw the rose petals when the newly wed reached the church door, I noticed a cute mini cooper parked in front of the church. There was no hurry going to the reception since it was just at the function hall below the church plus the bride and groom were still going to have a phto shoot in different parts of the church, so i decided to have my own photo shoot too... hehehe...

I asked my brother to take my picture beside the car. It was windy and my brother was taking a long time to take one shot… just one shot…so my poncho was blown and turned into a shawl.
The owner of the car approached us after my brother was finally able to take the shot… Yikes! Did he get mad at me for posing beside his car???

Nope! He wasn't mad at all, instead he asked if I would like to have my picture taken also inside his car. I hesitated but when he opened the door and took out his bag in the front seat… I could not refuse! I’ve never been inside a small car.. oh okay, we had a volkswagen for a long long time but this is definitely lots smaller than our volks!

See? I would not really fit in the car but the car was really cute! Nice color too since it matched my sandals and bag…hehehe…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty picture of you..!!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Señor Enrique said...

That's a really nice dress you wore at the wedding. You certainly look very elegant!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, beth, you're tall! and pretty! the car looks nice with you in it ha ha but seriously, you looked very elegant.

10:46 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

Thanks Mrs T, Erik and Bing. I think my gown was really nice but now I'm having problem on where to put it... hehehe.. it is soooo long!

It is nice to look elegant once in a while just for the sake of surprising friends and family BUT i still prefer the normal ordinary BETH... oops okay I'd compromise if i find something to help with my sun sensitivity :-)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home