KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Tribute to Dad's Kaleidoscope World

Came across Elmo Magalona's updated video of his dad's Kaleidoscope World. It is their family's tribute to the great Francis M.

What an amazing technology! We could include ourselves in precious videos of our loved ones! I find it especially nice and touching since just recently my nephew gave me a voice CD of my father, a copy of the the original tape my father gave me when he was still in the Middle East. I still have the tape and want to have a better copy of the voice CD since the CD copy I got is almost inaudible and I do not have a tape recorder to play the original voice tape (made in the 80's). It would be great if we could have a clear copy of the voice tape and even come up with something with our voices together... not only for us but for the next generation... their bridge to their heritage...

That would really be great, in the meantime thought I'd post the videos...

Elmo's updated video...


Francis M's original video...


Thought I'd put them together to see if I could play them at the same time :)

As I said earlier, technology could work wonder to bring people together...
But there is something greater than technology...
Our HEART!
Not time or distance could separate us from the people we love!
The heart always remember and keep our loved ones close to us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home