KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A thousand butterflies!

It has been raining the whole day.
Actually it has been raining a lot the past days.
It seems like heaven is in tears.
Today I also got some bad news...
Definitely not something to be happy about
but thanks God I wasn't panicking or worrying...
Actually I was at peace thinking that it will just be one of those days.

Then I was going to ride the metro rail and had to pass a mall...
And all of a sudden I was welcomed by a thousand white butterflies!
No they did not fly to me but they were the mall's decor...
They were probably just made from plastic.
They were hanging from the ceiling reaching almost all the way down.

Papa always said that butterflies are good omen.
Just seeing them there hanging cheered my heart.
I somehow knew early on that everything will be okay
and those butterflies were affirmation.

3 Comments:

Anonymous bing said...

hi, beth. how are you?

i hope everything's okay. am thankful for those butterflies for making you feel alright.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Kinchai said...

yes everything will be alright... I just know it..God is with us always, so everything will be alright.. It's all in HIS very capable hands...

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you ok Beth? You haven't written in your Blog for months now!!

Erik

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home