KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Purfect Visitor

We have a visitor who is so cute and charming. Saw him one day when I got home from work and he was so comfortable in our place and has won everybody’s heart… well not everybody’s heart actually but at least my heart and the kids’. Never felt really crazy towards someone I don’t know too well to let in my room but just couldn’t resist taking him to my room the next day since he was soooo sweet! And know what? He acted as if he owned my room the moment he got there. Not only was he content sitting on my chair… he even jumped to my bed and lied there… so content and all curled up. Geez I was surprised to see him jumped to my bed and acted as if he owned it but I couldn’t help smiling at him ‘coz he really is so cute!

My mom thought he was cute too and sweet until he poohed on the floor at the back of our component. Ewww, even our help was not happy. But he was so cute and sweet that I was willing to clean his mess and feed him. I felt so relaxed when he comes to me and snuggle and curl each time I stroke him. I would call for him when I come home and he’d come and follow.

But then I started itching and my rhinitis has acted up again. In fact it was so bad this morning that I had difficulty in breathing. My nose has been fine for quite a long time but it felt bad again and my eyes were puffy too the past days… Ahh this is bad.

Mama already told my brother to bring him someplace far away from us where he’ll be safe but lost and he reminded him again this morning before I left home. Geez, I have been thinking about it the whole time I was away from home today. I knew it will be hard for him to stay at home where there are so many people with allergies but the thought of just letting him go was a bit painful… Arghhh!

But when I got home tonight my brother told me that my sister and family came and HE also showed the same sweetness to my sister and my niece and they couldn’t resist him too! My sister, she is so fond of animals and she couldn’t resist this charming CAT.

So they’ll pass by our house tomorrow after their trip to the province and get him. Now I feel happy! I would still be able to see “our visitor” from time to time and hold him plus I know that he’ll really be taken cared of since my sister is really great with pets! They’ll be PURRfect together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home