KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

Christ has risen! Alleluia!
Alas Easter has come!
The past days have been meaningful as I
spent the Holy Week just being with the Lord.
The church services I have attended have been
meaningful and gave me added insights.
I have always enjoyed the internet but as
always it is good to be away from it for
the past week (even my anniversary post was
done earlier and just scheduled :-)
)
Today, I celebrate Easter with my family.
They are not really into much with the
Holy week tradition... the church services...
but this is special day and we get together
once again for Celebration.
Get together and easter egg hunts could
not really equal the Joy that Christ gave to us
but is our joyful way of celebrating His Victory!
Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home