KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

If the shoe fits

Our company is once again disposing ladies footwear samples bought and they are selling then to employees at a bargain!

They laid the footwears on the floors.. on the table... on the chairs... everywhere! Sandals, shoes, high heels, flat, different colors, different designs... so many of them!

Of course the girls from different departments came and got pairs that fit them...

And I too went to take a look...
Yup just take a look...
nothing ever fits me...
arggghhh...
What an irony...

I am working for a footwear company but could never get a ladies footwear to fit.

Someday I'll take a sit as they lay down different footwears to choose from. And I'll get me good pairs to fit and get to choose only the best...
the neatest...prettiest and most comfortable pairs
Oh well... I guess only in my dream! (^-^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home