KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Sunday, January 03, 2010

The Avatar Craze

My brother’s gift for me for Christmas was the whole series (3 books) of the cartoon Avatar: the last airbender. He has seen how I enjoyed watching some episodes in cable with my nieces and nephews on some weekends and suggested giving it to me as a gift. I was excited of course. And so while everybody has been excited about the Avatar movie I was really looking forward to my series. And I got the watch the whole series (61 episodes) during the holidays. It meant I had to stay up late to finish some episodes but I really enjoyed them. This is the first time I have completed a cartoon series and I really truly enjoyed it. Now, my brother suggested another cartoon series but told him not for the time being since I still like to savor the series for the moment… plus it is back to work tomorrow and I know that I would not have time to be watching another series…arghhhh.

But I really do enjoy watching cartoons and now that I look back, I remember that the first time I wrote my Kaleidosthoughts series (it was just to my two online buddies then) my first thoughts were on an anime. It has been quite a while since I started writing and here I am still enjoying cartoons… I know I am getting older but I still can’t shake the big kid in me. I’m crazy and I enjoy it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home