KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Seventh Day

On the seventh day God rested but no rest for me for the time being.

The seventh day… yup made it to 7 and two more days to go to complete the Misa de Gallo!

I was afraid that I might be too tired and not wake up for the mass since we had a gift giving activity yesterday and I got home a tired and hungry but it was worth it… just worried that I might sleep too soundly and not wake up so I stayed in my mom’s room. Funny thing I was so sleepy yet I keep waking up to check on the time. I think when you are too tired you lose your sense of body clock but my mama (bless her!) ably woke me up at 3:15 am… a bit earlier than my alarm time of 3:30 am. I also brought my celfone in her room and when it alarmed she laughed because it was loud since it is really meant to wake me up as I shout to myself to wake up… with a matching “Yoohoo Beth!”

There have been different priests the past days since the priests take turn visiting the different sub-parishes in our place and it is a big community. Our parish priest was the main celebrant today and as usual the chapel was full but thanks God I was able to have a sit. He knew I was tired and allowed me to sit today and as always I feel blessed…

And once again I share my blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home