KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Ninth day of Misa de gallo

Today is the ninth day, the last day of the Misa de gallo and I am so happy that I was able to complete it!

This is the first time ever that I have completed the novena mass. I celebrate the mass everyday but usually attend the noon mass since it is the most convenient for me... but for the past nine days I was able to wake up very early to attend the mass, even had a chance to be part of the service at one point (last sunday).

And i actually feel happy that even while walking home I couldn't contain the smile on my lips and even greeted the people I come across with a good morning and an early Merry Christmas.

The priest that said the first-day mass was also the pri the est that said the last of the novena mass and he said that there is really no point in finishing a novena-mass if there is no transformation, if there is still unforgiveness in your heart... if once you leave the church and you still feel anger at the people you don't like when you meet them.

He is right... the mass and all the spiritual rituals we go to are actually pointless if we don't really know why we are doing them.

Well... there is also some things that I do not completely understand... but one thing I am sure of... I am BLESSED! and once again I share my blessing! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home