KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We are all a miracle

This is a thank you card ABS CBN Bantay bata gave to our big boss.
It was a very nice card and I asked if i could have it and had it scanned...

The photo was nice of course but what i liked best was the quote
that went along with it. It says:

"The child must know that he is a miracle,
that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been,
and until the end of the world there will not be,
another child like him."
~~~ Pablo Casals

How so true.

The quote caught my attention because I was again called
to the principal's office last monday because my nephew
misbehaved in school as he with others teased another classmate
and add to that he ain't exactly doing well academically in school.
When I told the principal that John-john was good in tinkering
and putting things together she told me that it was good that
i get to see his other talents.

John-john could indeed turn your hair white and raise it even
but I could sense goodness also. Oftentimes he is stubborn but
I would see him watching me during my supposedly unguarded
moments plus sometimes he would just blurt out something
that would reassure me that indeed there is lots of goodness inside :-)

He is indeed unique and a miracle...
And so with my other nieces and nephews...
And so with us all...
Isn't it great?

Now... to only remember to always nurture that thought
to all the children... all the people... especially those under our care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home