KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Heal the world

The world has been mourning Michael Jackson’s death for the past days but I have not really been affected that much. I would read the news including the different opinions of different people…view some sites that pay tribute…I get to listen to his music being played everywhere…Glance at the videos showing him while I walk along my route. But everything was just in passing…

Then when I got out of the building at noon today I heard his song playing once again “Heal the world…make it a better place…” and it was actually the first time that it touched me. He was singing from the heart!

As I walked to church his song kept echoing in my mind…
He’s gone but he did care for the living in his own way.
Despite all the controversies that came his way
He is going to leave a legacy to us living
As his beautiful music lingers on in our hearts…



And yes... there's also something that Michael will carry in his next life...
The love of people who loves him...
His children's love...



That's for you MJ. Rest in Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home