KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Monday, December 01, 2008

La Mesa dam Ecopark

Our HOLD sector had its early Christmas party at Ecopark at La Mesa dam. It has been ages since I have been in that area. I remember the only other time I was there was when I was around 11 years old when we joined a Lions club family function of papa. The place did not really impress me at that time and it seemed to be far from the city during that time but it I realized now that it is no near my home and that it is a good park and like Quezon Memorial Circle is not really far from our place.

It was so nice being around huge trees! There were Narra, Gmelina, Mahogany, Ipil and other trees. From the Ipil Pavillion where we had our group’s party, you can see a terraces full of different flowers. I was not able to go around the area though since our sector’s get-together was long and I joined my group in going home right after, however, I was able to find a video that shows the whole place…



I was with my sister when we went to the place and we talked about it with the other family members when we got home. We have decided to go back to the place one of these days for a picnic. Surely looking forward to it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home