KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Noon mass at Veritas

Sometimes I am not able to go out of the office during lunch break to attend mass at Binondo Church so I would ask my officemate who listens to the mass in radio at DZRV -Veritas 846 (am station) to turn her volume higher so I could hear it… sometimes I would sit near her so I could listen and participate on my own. Lately I discovered that I could watch their radio broadcast through their website since they are video streaming their radio broadcast. I have no speaker in my machine… so today I borrowed my boss’ speakers and I was able to celebrate the Eucharist from my monitor by going to the Veritas846 site… I know it is not the same as being there in church but at least I could attend some form even if I could not go to church.

I used to do the same when I am on field and even out of the country, I could attend the service if there was cable TV and I could tune in to EWTN. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home