KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Don't let it bring you down!

There have been a lot of gross news lately it fills me with revulsion. I don’t know why I have to read some of them and they somehow get to me no matter how I shake them out of my system…

Life is also difficult nowadays. Everywhere I hear people complain… Sometimes I find myself complaining too and wonder when hardships and harshness would end. But I’ve always seen life to be a cycle. Guess most people are just in the low now and I know that things will be better.

There’s a song from Neil Young that usually pops up my mind when I am faced with difficulties or overwhelmed with bad things happening all over. It has been playing in my head lately that I’d like Neil Young to sing it himself…



And once again I find myself singing along with him “Don’t let it bring you down it’s only castles burning find someone who’s turning and you will come around!”

…and his music comforts my crying soul!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son wrote on his blog that there is one taking the tv, newspapers, radio and etc... by storm.

Her or his name is looming: looming rice shortage, looming gas price hike, looming tuition fee hike, looming power shortage, and whatever looming is coming. lol

and that is how famous looming is.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home