KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Young at heart!

Today is another special day for our family...

It's the birthday of one beautiful woman...

My mom!

Don't you agree?
Mama has aged through the years...
She has lost weight...
and she has lots of white hair now...
though that's more brought about
by her hyperactive grandchildren
than because of age...
hehehe...

I really thought her to be pretty and I remember when I was younger that I would ask her why she has to put on make up when she is already beautiful! She doesn't need it! And she would tell me that I too would be putting on make up when I was older. Well I'm lots older now but I never did put on make up. I still think that my mom looks beautiful even without makeup and I still believe that she has no need for it. She just have to flash her smile and her beauty shows! She really got a nice smile!


Sometimes she loses that smile though when my one of my nieces and nephews especially this one teases her. They are really hyperactive kids and enjoy teasing her... Sometimes she loses her cool and gets mad at them but she can't help herself from still caring for them... ahhh grandmothers!!!

Her smile easily gets back though when she watches her favorite telenovelas. She really enjoys the telenovelas! And I also see a big smile because she will celebrating her birthday not just with her family but because she also gets to see some of her friends today in their retirees' day!

Big day for all of us and I am calling a day off from the office to be with her!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday to your mom..!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home