KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christ the King

Today is the solemnity of Christ the King.

Fr. Stephen, MSC featured a video in his blog a few weeks ago and I thought It would be very appropriate for today. I saved the link in case he featured another video and I may not be able to find it in Youtube. It is a nice video which shows the different portraits of Christ.



People look at Him differently but He is the same forever.

I remember a parish priest in our chapel a long time ago who would let us sign a prayer song not just in the procession of the Christ the King but it would be a big part of the eucharistic celebration on His feast day. Some of the priests there don't sing it but I liked singing it so much:

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat!

Chirst wins, Christ reigns, Christ rules!

He does! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home