KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Miracles of Love!

"Where there is great love there are always great miracles."

I’ve had this poster in my door since college.

I’ve moved rooms in our home several times already and I would transfer the same poster to the door of my new room. Somehow, it has become a fixture.

I see it everyday but I don’t really pay much attention to it anymore. I have always appreciated the message but it was just there.

Lately, however, I have been looking at it more intently and feeling the full meaning. When you love there is always a miracle… lots of miracles! Sometimes you just don’t realize them because they’re so subtle and they are not the miracles you are thinking of or hoping for…

But they are!

So, we should always remain loving and be thankful of miracles!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying for a great miracle! I believe God will grant me one.
God showed how much He loves me.
Beth 7-9-11

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home