KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Always something there to remind me!

I was so tired after finishing our final exams that I wanted to sleep when I got home in the afternoon but I couldn’t! My mind was still going over the exam…

I know it was my first exam after 25 years but it was just another exam...

Argh! Its over, why can’t it just go away and I get to rest then just focus on other things here…

Finally I got out of bed and went to my brother and sis-in-law and asked if they had some funny tapes. They said they had none but they had some series they downloaded from the internet. I said okay, can I just stay and watch? They have a wide-screen monitor unlike my laptop. They said okay since they wanted to watch the series again. They were laughing and said it was a funny series and told me glimpses about the other episodes.

The series was House. It was the last episode for the season. It is a story of a doctor who just lost his 3 team mates. One was fired, the other resigned and the other left because the other two left. Well that’s what they mentioned and they said the doctor was funny…

I saw the first segment and asked again if it was funny and they said yes with smiles on their faces. So I continued watching and though I admit that the doctor’s ways were funny, I did not find that episode funny. It was drama! And even while watching it I could still associate with some terms in our class ---- collaboration!

Argh!!! Why can’t I just shake off the course for a little while…

We finished the series and I said I wanted something I could laugh on and they got an old UK series from the ‘70s – Mind your language. Ah yes. I laughed! it was funny to watch adult foreigners… immigrants... learning how to speak English…. But there I was again… thinking of school! The series was on the non-traditional program of a school . Geez! I guess I had systems overload for the day!

I just need to rest! Tomorrow I’m back to normal…

Hmmm… I wish it was the same for something else on my mind…

It will be great to be totally back to normal!

In time… everything will be back to normal!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes my good friend, hang in there and things will eventually clear and be better....

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home