KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Beyond cruelty!

I was on my way to work and the radio in the taxi I was riding in was tuned in to the news. They reported the killing of 14 marines in Basilan with 10 of them beheaded.

Beheaded!

Just how cruel could people be???

To fight for the cause you believe in is justified, sometimes you have no choice but to die or to kill. But killing should only be the last resort… in defense, to protect a right, because no matter the difference in people’s belief, people are people. They have dignity, they are precious.

To kill another human being is already bad enough but to cut them up is beyond cruelty!
Could you still call the people who did this human?

I don’t know what to wish for them…
Yes, I know…
But my thoughts at the moment are not Christian thoughts…
I am angry!!!
Oh God, have mercy on us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home