KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

snatched quiet time

It is lunch break... they have turned off the lights...
all the girls went out and I am all alone :-))!!!
I've temporarily set aside the papers I am working on...
It feels nice to have some quiet time...
It would be cool to post some entries in the blog...
but...


all the thoughts i wanted to write on has gone away!!!
SNATCHED from the moment!!!

Things have really been sooooo busy and exhausting that I missed spending time in my machine at home, just thinking of things I want to write on or reading nice stuff...

Hope things settle down soon and I get to enjoy writing some thoughts again.

Ahh... Julie has arrived and turned on the lights and his music... soon the girls will be coming back too... no more quiet!

Even some quiet time cut short!!!
Oh well at least i got to enjoy some quiet...
Plus a quick post in the blog...
I'll catch up... snatch some time again...
Another time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home