KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ra! Ra! Ra! Rest!!!

Hurray! Tomorrow is end of Ramadan!
I’m no Muslim but the government has declared no work for everybody!
That includes me!!! So NO work tomorrow! Some time to rest! Finally!!!
Been sleeping really late the past few days working on a project (nope not with the company but on my spiritual community). Even if the excitement on working on a project you like is there, somehow your body reacts too! It gets tired! It clamors for sleep…sleep!

Hmmm… the price of getting old??? Actually I sleep easy… even when I was lots younger! Even when working on deadlines in the office, I’d stop when I’m tired since my eyes would surely close eventually… Deadlines can't compete with closing eyes! The past days (rather nights) I've wanted to really just rest and let the project continue the next days but I don't really have the leisure of much next days since I was busy with other things in the office too, so I stayed on... and it somehow felt nice that the completed project was appreciated... But now, I really have to give in and give the eyes more rest!!! I would have done it earlier, except our telephone line has been busted for a few days and it is only now that I get to blog again... hehehe...

Anyway. I'm off of sleep.... zzz ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ

1 Comments:

Blogger Señor Enrique said...

Enjoy your rest, Beth!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home