KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Disconnected...

When I got home last Friday my brother told me that someone stole the telephone wires again in our neighborhood on the wee hours of Friday morning…yikes that means no internet… no chatting… and no blogging which I was looking forward to since I haven’t blogged in a while…

But that’s something I have no control of… of course I felt sad but come to think of it I was able to sleep earlier… of course I could not write anymore on the thought I wanted to write last Friday but there will be other thoughts anyway…

Just thinking that sometimes you get attached to doing something (addicted, you might say?) and something happens to let you snap out of it completely or just take some rest from it and it lets you do something else… well I did a lot of other things over the weekend… been really busy and in my spare time I was able to indulge on the things I would do if I ever get my hands on those culprit!

And just now, I called home to see if the line is already restored… not yet.. that means I have more time to imagine the things I would do to thieves!!! hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home