KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Fragments...

I was in a room where some of the people I know were having an informal class. I was thinking how lucky they are to be in that class. Suddenly my eye went to the far side of the room and it was like a small stage… it was not really just a platform since there seems to be an exit to the right side which was lighted. I saw two old women with white long hair with a big basket in front of them. There was a child in that basket… am not really sure anymore if there was just a child or two children… but I was watching them and the women were not really looking at the basket but their eyes were directed on the right side… so I too moved where I could see what was on that place and there was another child there this time inside a big basin with water…

I was talking with one of the women in the class when suddenly those two women came in a cloud and took both of my hands… I got scared!!! they were pulling me but I was resisting.. I was asking the woman with me to help me but she could not do anything… they were pulling me and I was slowly giving in and I did not want to.. so I prayed the OUR FATHER and I kept repeating it particularly the words deliver me from every evil… just saying them over and over while pulling myself away from those two women until finally I was able to and I run…

I got out from the room and from that building at last feeling safe…

I was entering a mall and I suddenly felt that at the end of that mall is a passage to the building I was before and suddenly I did not want to go on… I tried to turn back but suddenly there was no more people and only a hallway with endless door ahead of me… I run trying to find a way out but the passage kept getting longer and the doors were just there… I kept running and running and I was not getting anywhere… I prayed the OUR FATHER again.. just saying it over and over… running and praying until finally I got out of the building…

There were people now but I was scared and I was panting and I saw an officemate. He held my hand and asked what was wrong and I was telling him what happened to me… but I suddenly felt his grip getting tight and I looked at him and there was a different look on his face… and I could feel his nails trying to get something from my fingers and I knew that something was wrong again and I was trying to get my hands away but I could not and again I prayed the OUR FATHER… just saying it over and over while struggling with him until I woke up!

Those are just fragments from my dream. I could not recall most things now (like what happened when i looked at the child in the basin... i knew there was more but i could not remember anymore)...but when I got up at around 2:00 or 3:00 a.m. the dream was so vivid and I felt so afraid. I thought it was very real! I woke mama and told her I was having bad dream… I remembered the holy water my officemate gave me and got some and made the sign of the cross and told mama to just hold my hand. I thought I would not be able to sleep again but thanks God I did and no more bad dream.

It is very seldom that I dream… well my friend says that everybody dreams but mostly I don’t recall having a dream when I wake up in the morning. Oftentimes just a few minutes after lying in bed I am dead to the world and would wake up in the morning already. Even if the lights are turned on or even if there are noises outside, oftentimes i would not be aware of them. I wake up when it is time to wake up!

Guess last night was one of those exceptions but I am thankful that it was just a dream and I hope I don’t dream again tonight… well okay a nice dream would do but definitely not one that I had last night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dream a lot, and they are vivid pictures, too. when i am in a scary situation in a dream, i always say "in the name of Jesus".

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home