KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Exercise

I am back to my old weight for almost 2 months now and I like it. Actually the build up started last late December when I started taking Xango mangosteen juice. It is expensive and I had to be a member to get a wholesale price (which is still expensive considering I am spending in pesos) but for me it was worth it since I feel good!

Anyway, when I lost weight it had come to a point where sitting hurts since I could feel my butt bones touch the chair… my pants became baggy and I had to change size and it has been so for a long while BUT NOW that I’ve gained weight most of the weight went to that area and the stomach and they came with vengeance!!! Hehehe… so I’ve really got to exercise!

Apart from walking which is something I enjoy, the only thing I do everyday is stretching.. they are a just teenie weenie movements when I get up in the morning…
Starting on one side

Then both sides…

But I do stretch all parts of the body (I think)
And when I am in the mood and have more time…
I sway more and include some turning…

But I guess those won’t be enough now…
I’ve really got to add some sit ups (yikes!!!)

And work more on having a total work out

That will definitely work…
Hmmm… Now if I could just convince my body to do it!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ng beth for the kind words and the angel...God bless you!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home