KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Greatest People according to Beth!


Mama is in the hospital since she had an accident! We are taking turns taking care of her and I can see the people taking care of the sick... they are not just those people from the hospital but the family members as well. It could really be hard and I can see that some patients are really sick that those who would take care have to be very strong -- physically, emotionally and mentally! I pray for them! that they don't lose patience in taking care of their sick and continue taking care of them with love and dedication. I also got a chance to bring my nieces and nephews to school and wait till the classes are over... oh those are really hyperactive kids and could drain all your energy. I also pray for their teachers and their parents (also their aunts and nannies). That they handle them with love and understanding plus that they never run out of energy for those kids!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger SeƱor Enrique said...

A speedy recovery for your mom, Elizabeth.

2:13 PM  
Blogger bing said...

my prayers for your mom, elizabeth... take good care of her.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home