KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!



Hey I have been gone from my machine and it is almost Christmas!!!

I have been busy at work then went out-of-town for our annual training and meeting... well at least I was away from divisoria and avoided the heavy traffic of vehicles and vendors and shoppers and all those things typical of my work area!!! Gone from the crowded place for almost a week!!! Yehey! that's really a break from a Divisisoria gal who hates shopping!!!

I was also gone from my blogging and surfing for a while and pretty soon i'll be going down to help out with the preparation of our Noche Buena... so i am cramming this entry in my machine...


see??? I am really cramming!!!


Anyway just thought i'd blow some cheers and love and joy to all that pass through this post...

can you feel it???

it is not just a cold wind that passes through but a really sincere greetings!!!

I also wanted to say a wish for all the people...

It is actually a small prayer that we DON'T forget that Christmas is Christ's birth...It is the birthday of the great-giver! I hope that we just don't give material presents but give a part of ourselves to our loved ones and to Christ!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth,

Merry Christmas. May God Bless you always.

11:54 AM  
Blogger vonjobi said...

maligayang pasko at manigong bagong taon!

if i ever won P10,000, i'd keep it for myself. i wouldn't have lent money either. then again, you're not me.

and i'm sure your friend is smiling from where he is and blessing your kind, kind heart.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Elizabeth,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home