KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Fabulous Filipina!

I came across myepinoy’s site on Filipina topping the search in technorati. Unfortunately, he says that those who made it to the top sites were sh*t sites and was asking for people power on the net either by (1) visiting them and flooding their sites with a long nasty, non readable or non-sense comments to eat up their bandwidth, or (2) using the tag of Filipina every time you post in your blog.

I find the second alternative to be better as I would not want to visit the sh*t sites. Visiting means that I will see their content and feel disgusted... that would only ruin my day!

Actually there is already a campaign on improving the Filipina image in the net. It was really in full force last May but I guess it should be a continuing effort.

Filipino and Filipina bloggers should not only try to write good articles about Filipinas but try to incorporate the word Filipina in their blogs as much as they can and link to good sites like the Bagong Pinay.

All Filipina bloggers should continue on showing the world how fabulous Filipinas are by being proud to be a Filipina!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree to everything you said! I am a proud Filipina!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for picking up my post.

I agree with your idea that "All Filipina bloggers should continue on showing the world how fabulous Filipinas are by being proud to be a Filipina!"

Mabuhay ka!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Steven Wong said...

Very interesting blog and awesome...

someday hope to visit Philippines.

Cheers,

http://duriancapital.blogspot.com/

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I'm married to a
proud and wonderful Filipina.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife is a great Filipina also, we've been together many years, and have the best grandchildren in the world!

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home