KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

A salute to all mothers!

Happy mother's day to mama and all moms in the world!

Thanks for all the love and caring you have given...
You have done well and for that...
you deserve a salute!!!


See not just from me but from the other girls in the office...

O sige na nga, you just don't deserve a salute but a beautiful song as well...

Sometimes, not often enough
We reflect upon the good things
And those thoughts always center
Around those we love


And I think about those people
Who mean so much to me
And for so many years have made me
So very happy


And I count the times I have forgotten to say
Thank you, and just how much I love them

-- lyrics by Felice Mancini, Music by Henri Mancini from the Carpenters album

Thanks again mama, I love you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home