KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Viva il Papa!


Pope Benedict XVI

We have a new pope!

Yesterday I had the feeling that he was going to be the next pope.

When I woke up this morning, I immediately opened the television and checked CNN to see if we had a new pope, and we did! I felt happy watching the people cheering as they waited for him to come out of the balcony... and when I saw him come out... I actually cried with joy!

When I saw Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger say mass on TV, he looked just like one of those priests BUT when I saw him come out of the balcony....he looked like a Pope!

Was it just because of his new papal garments???
Nahhh...
I guess it was because the Holy Spirit has clothe him!

God bless you Pope Benedict XVI. Be a good shepherd! Lead your flock well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home