KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Friday, April 01, 2005

Pope John Paul II

I heard the news earlier today that the Pope's condition is "very serious".

Our company celebrated first Friday mass (holy eucharist) at noon time today and I read all the petitions written by the employees. I felt I had to include him in our petitions but I did not know what to say! For his immediate recovery??? I don't really know what God's plan is so I said that "we offer the mass for Pope John Paul II and also include all our other petitions..."

Somehow in my heart I know that God will take care of the Pope and that He will take care of His Church. All we have to do is to trust Him... we wait... we pray... and we believe that He'll take care of everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home