KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Our Garden...

I have been meaning to have a garden at home. I am not green thumbed nor do I enjoy gardening but I am nuts about flowers. They really do something to my spirit!

We have left a small area for a garden beside our family room… actually it is more like the KIDS room since they rule over there…hmmm… come to think of it…everybody seems like a kid in our family just in different sizes…hehehe…

Anyway, we even put sliding doors so that everyone would have a good view of a garden from the family room but for a long time there was just a collection of plants there…they were growing wild and the ants were building their nest too! We asked my brother-in-law’s gardener friend for a quote to make a simple garden…. But his quote was far from being friendly!!! So the ants enjoyed their kingdom while we only dream of our own…

But I think that will change soon…

Today we went around different commercial gardens and bought plants…flowering plants… we even got 3 pots of roses! I am not really a rose person since I actually enjoy simple flowers but I have to admit the rose we bought were gorgeous! The storekeeper even sold us a pesticide for the ants and instructed us on how to use them.

It was a treat going to those different gardens and my nieces and nephews actually enjoyed running around…

I am excited!!! Tomorrow, we will work on our garden. Hope it turns out beautiful! I’ll cross my fingers… and hope it turns green! GREEN not gangrene, okay??? :-)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home