KaLeiDosThoughtsbutterfly

Random thoughts... Happy Thoughts... Sad thoughts... Anything goes!!!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Contemplating on the lost template...

I was shocked to see a blog I visit to be in just white, black and blue!

Mrs T's blog is one colorful blog with lots of flowers and everything! Don't know if she is going to recover her old blog or not but she seemed fine... at least that's how her words sounded...

Actually I recently lost my templates for my sites too... hmmm. actually my brother was going to reformat my machine and so I asked him to save my files in CD but he only backed up my "my documents" folder and forgot the most important stuff including my templates...

Am still trying to figure out how to have my old template so i could easily update in my site... I am a bit of a dummy in this html stuff... but in time i'll have a working template again...probably even learn how to put enhancements in this blog (like flowers in the title???)... I guess all it needs is patience!

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

Good to hear mrs T. But i sure miss your colorful blog. hope you recover it!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home